Saturday, May 10, 2008

Without: Day 4

He doesn't appear to miss me, so that's going to help. If he stays away from me as much as I'm planning to stay away from him (in the sexual way, of course), then I think I'll get through this alright. You want to know why?

Because Danthrax messaged me on MySpace. That's one. Two is, Dustin has been in contact with me, too. There's two distractions. Two possibilities. Two men that aren't Carl.

So motivated by all the potential that I worked out today. I'm going to be really sexy again. Everything's going to be as it was two years ago (geez, over 2 years now) when I swore off sex and men.

Yep, two years virginal, and broken by Carl. Took me right back to where I was when I quit in January 2006. I guess patterns cannot be broken by time; or sluttiness is like riding a bike; or maybe because by quitting I was really just running away from the problem instead of attacking it? I don't know. Maybe all of the above. All I know is I don't plan on quitting men and sex now. I want love in my life.

I got a taste and I want more, More, MORE!

No comments: