Monday, May 19, 2008

Back at it, and Better than Ever

As I predicted, I'm off the wagon, and jimmy crack corn (and I don't care).

I will not even go into the emotional implications of the evening. As Scarlett O'Hara would've said, "I won't think about that now...I'll think about it tomorrow." For now, let me just tell you...

Ladies and gentleman, Friends and Neighbors, tonight I came for the first time. He fucked me good and right. It was more than I ever could've expected. Somehow he hit some magical spot, and I have always been pretty sure that it would take penetration to bring me over the edge, and boy howdy, did he! I was on my back, legs high and wide, and he hit this angle that got me singing. I began to moan uncontrollably. Suddenly everything was just pleasure, and all I knew was the pleasure, it was unbelievable. I finally let go and allowed myself to feel and release! I was nearly to tears it felt so damn good. It was so much deeper and powerful than any vibrator orgasm can give you. Those are always good, but lacking somehow. Shallow and short. If they were wine, the vibrator would be two buck chuck, and Carl's would be fucking Pavie.

I literally was numb after I rode the wave. It was so unreal. I was exhausted and totally relaxed. My body tingly and satiated, yet still contracting minutes after the big one. Like the aftershocks of an earthquake. He could feel those involuntary spasms inside of me, as my body clutched and released his beautiful cock, the pleasure maker.

Since he took me somewhere I had never gone (to heaven), I rewarded him with some body worship (well, I love it as much as he does, I'm sure. Yum yum!). I spent my time touching and tasting every bit of his body below his head that I could. Ever the explorer, I wanted to conquer places I hadn't before. I found a spot near his hip, a place by his knee, and of course, went into the dark unknown, past the cock to his ...umm... more sensitive region.

I kept bringing him close to orgasm, and would then back off when I sensed it's impending arrival. I didn't plan to tease him in such a way originally, but I just didn't want him to come too fast. I really, honestly was just enjoying the pleasuring part so much that I didn't want it to end. I was trying new moves: sucking here, moving my head there, this and that and a million others. I had a blast (again), and never realized showering someone with uninterupted pleasure could be so satisfying.

Afterwards we just laid together, wrapped up in one another, and it felt really lovely. We were breathing each others air, tangled up, eye to eye, and for a while we didn't do much more than that. And it was good. Then we talked a bit, and I learned more about him, and just enjoyed listening to him talk and tell me anything at all about himself. I even talked a little bit myself, which was pretty astounding for me. I didn't worry about boring him because I knew he actually cared.

Yeah, I don't think I need to say it, but...he is special.

No comments: