Ooh La La. I have myself a pretty awesome situation over here. I wish I would've thought of it sooner. Carl has agreed to come on as my personal Boy Toy, and I couldn't be happier.
You see, after Tuesday night and our talk, Carl casually mentioned being around whenever I needed someone to manhandle me. It didn't really strike me at first, but when I woke up the next morning it had suddenly transformed itself into the greatest idea of all time. I confirmed with him that he was serious about it, and to my relief he was. We quickly put the idea into practice as he came over today to relinquish my body's wantings.
As far as boy toys go, I think I probably have the best. This one can fuck, I tell you what. I know a lot of the pleasure I get is from my ability to be comfortable with him, and let go of my inhibitions to receive the pleasure, but there still has to be that skill there for him to deliver, and boy does he.
Tonight I came twice with his big cock driving home a rhythmic barrage of pleasure. He sweetly asked if I was faking, perhaps not fully aware of the skill I've been mentioning, and I gently assured him that I wasn't, and that if I were wouldn't I have been faking all along? Especially knowing how much he wanted me to come?
No, I'm definitely not faking, love. I trust you so implicitly; I feel so sexual and sexy when I'm with you; I am so in touch with my body and all the sensory decadence that is going on around us when we're together that I am able to release as I've never done before.
Yes, I am certain this is the situation for me. I can't imagine finding another lover that could do this for me, and since I can't have him as my boyfriend I'll have him as my boy toy. I think I can live with that. This will ensure he and I stay in "touch" as well (Love the pun. Absolutely intended). Just because my expression of love for him is taking on a purely physical form doesn't mean it's wrong, it's just different. Like I said, if I could make him all mine I would, but for now I'm content with just having him in my bed, and not having to fake it with some other bloke just to ease any loneliness.
I'm digging this, for sure.
Song: "Thrash Unreal" Against Me! (Mmmm...I came during this song. Yowza!)
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment