Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's Official: He Loves Me

So, he may not be only mine, but he does love me. I've decided to let go and just be, and I told him that I love him and do not regret it and plan on doing so as completely as I can. He responded with, "Well, as much as I hate saying those words, you certainly make it easy to love you." I am loved for the first time in my life. I am part of the mystery: to love, and to be loved. Thank you Bright Eyes.

I know I am stupid. I know I am foolish. I know it will end up hurting me, but thinking about it, don't all relationships? How is this any different than if he were actually my boyfriend? Sure, in those types of relationships you think you're going to be together forever and all that jazz, whereas here I know the ending from the beginning, but they'll all end anyway. 90% of relationships end in heartbreak. I don't know if that's accurate, but it seems that way...I doubt anyone's actually done a study.

So, fuck it. When he's with me he's mine, and that's all I need for now.

No comments: