Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pervert mother fucker

Yeah, that's his new name. I hate him so fucking much. Yeah, I've been drinking. So what? Yesterday the issue got forced. I told him to hurt me because I knew that he didn't love me. I made him end it. It's ended. I hate him. Now I think about how shitty of a person he is. He supposedly loves this bitch he's with and wants to marry her (and is gonna marry her), yet fucks me. There is something missing since he seeks it through me, yet he's still going to stay with this other bitch. No. Plus, in the meantime, stringing me along in his own selfish little game. Fuck that. And now he's all crying about our friendship. Get over it! You lost that right when you chose to fuck me, let me go, fanangle me back, fuck me again, let me go...etc. Fuck you uncle fucker.

Did I mention I hate that mother fucker? He's going to be sorry. He'll wish he had kept me because he has no idea how cold the world is without me. I am something special. He was lucky. Now he is cursed. Love me!

No comments: