Oh, we fucked again. On Thursday we talked about what happened, and my big mouth making things complicated, and he told me how he wasn't angry with me, but he still pushed me to tears. As hurt as he made me, he held me in his arms while I cried, and I've never experienced that before. It felt a lot like love, and it was lovely.
Been normal and goofy since, and today he came over and fucked me. We fucked long, and did many positions. I enjoyed myself, as usual. The best thing was when I was on top, and we just stared into each other's faces, and I didn't feel embarrassed or ashamed like I usually do when I look at my lover during sex. He is definitely special.
But, I remain in reality. I will not let myself stray from it. Or at least, not for too long.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment