Monday, November 3, 2008

Again! Again! It's November.

Craig wrote me a week and a half ago. I wrote back a week ago. I have not heard anything new. My mind is making this process worse than it is. I am definitely obsessing over it at this point. I just think Craig would make me happy. Even better, I think I would make Craig happy. So, I think I'm going to call him. He gave me his phone number in the e-mail, so why not use it? I have nothing to lose just calling and asking if he wants to get coffee. Right? I mean, call me crazy but I could see myself MARRYING this guy! I know that's nuts cos I don't even believe in marriage, but he just has all the factors that I find necessary for a mate. I'm calling him. I am. Wednesday. I'm calling him on Wednesday. No fear. I cannot fear failure. If he does not want to see me then I will move on, but I will not continue not knowing. I'm certain that at one time he was interested in me, and I know that I've never felt this way about anyone...ugh. He's my last ditch. Otherwise I'm going back to my idea to try out being a Lesbian. Girls are awesome, and I don't believe any other "available" men are right for me.

Calling Wednesday. Yes. I will update then.

No comments: